RBC Insurance: Annuity
Annuities from RBC Insurance
A RBC Insurance annuity provides regular, fixed income payments for the rest of your life. If you are looking for a guaranteed monthly income stream that will continue until your death, then a life annuity is the perfect retirement option.
Talk to a RBC Insurance Agent/Broker
The best way to learn more about annuities from RBC Insurance is to contact a RBC Insurance agent or broker who speciallizes in annuity sales. An annuity broker deals with more than one company and can help you compare monthly incomes from all the different life insurance companies that sell annuities in Canada.
How to buy an annuity from RBC Insurance
- Start by completing a RBC Insurance annuity quote.
- Receive your RBC Insurance Annuity Illustration by email.
- Complete the RBC Insurance Annuity Application.
- Complete the transfer form(s).
- The following items are sent to RBC Insurance:
- RBC Insurance Annuity Application
- RBC Insurance Annuity Illustration
- Transfer Form (for registered funds) or
- Cheque payable to RBC Insurance (for non-registered funds)
- Void cheque for the payment of the monthly income
- Copy of a government issued photo ID
- Your RBC Insurance Annuity Policy is issued and mailed.
Completing a RBC Insurance annuity quote below is the first step in calculating your monthly income based on your personal needs.
Click here to get a RBC Insurance Annuity Quote
Once you submit your information, we'll calculate your annuity payout and send you the RBC Insurance Annuity Illustration the same day. Here is an example of a RBC Insurance Annuity Illustration.
After reviewing the annuity illustration, the annuity broker will take down your information and complete the annuity application for you. Here is an example of a RBC Insurance Annuity Application.
The annuity broker will complete the transfer forms that are necessary. Registered funds like your RRSP, RRIF or RPP are transfered from one institution to another using a transfer form. If the funds are coming from a non-registered source the annuity broker will ask you for a cheque that is payable to RBC Insurance.
Your annuity policy will be issued when the registered funds are transferred. Or when the non-registered funds have been cashed.
About RBC Insurance
RBC Insurance is the brand name for the insurance operating entities of Royal Bank of Canada, which is one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies. Among the largest Canadian bank-owned insurance organizations, RBC Insurance has approximately 2,500 employees who serve more than four million clients globally.