La Capitale: Annuity
Annuities from La Capitale
A La Capitale annuity provides regular, fixed income payments for the rest of your life. If you are looking for a guaranteed monthly income stream that will continue until your death, then a life annuity is the perfect retirement option.
Talk to a La Capitale Agent/Broker
The best way to learn more about annuities from La Capitale is to contact a La Capitale insurance agent or broker who speciallizes in annuity sales. An annuity broker deals with more than one company and can help you compare monthly incomes from all the different life insurance companies that sell annuities in Canada.
How to buy an annuity from La Capitale
- Start by completing a La Capitale annuity quote.
- Receive your La Capitale Annuity Illustration by email.
- Complete the La Capitale Annuity Application.
- Complete the transfer form(s).
- The following items are sent to La Capitale:
- La Capitale Annuity Application
- La Capitale Annuity Illustration
- Transfer Form (for registered funds) or
- Cheque payable to La Capitale (for non-registered funds)
- Void cheque for the payment of the monthly income
- Copy of a government issued photo ID
- Your La Capitale Annuity Policy is issued and mailed.
Completing a La Capitale annuity quote below is the first step in calculating your monthly income based on your personal needs.
Click here to get a La Capitale Annuity Quote
Once you submit your information, we'll calculate your annuity payout and send you the La Capitale Annuity Illustration the same day. Here is an example of a La Capitale Annuity Illustration.
After reviewing the annuity illustration, the annuity broker will take down your information and complete the annuity application for you. Here is an example of a La Capitale Annuity Application.
The annuity broker will complete the transfer forms that are necessary. Registered funds like your RRSP, RRIF or RPP are transfered from one institution to another using a transfer form. If the funds are coming from a non-registered source the annuity broker will ask you for a cheque that is payable to La Capitale.
Your annuity policy will be issued when the registered funds are transferred. Or when the non-registered funds have been cashed.
About La Capitale
For over 75 years now, La Capitale takes care first and foremost of the well-being of the people we work with to build and protect what they feel counts for their financial security at each stage of their lives. This compassionate approach allows La Capitale to have an unrivalled understanding of its clients’ reality and needs.