Great-West Life: Annuity
Annuities from Great-West Life
An Great-West Life annuity provides regular, fixed income payments for the rest of your life. If you are looking for a guaranteed monthly income stream that will continue until your death, then a life annuity is the perfect retirement option.
Talk to a Great-West Life Insurance Agent
The best way to learn more about annuities from Great-West Life is to contact a Great-West Life insurance agent or broker who speciallizes in annuity sales. An annuity broker deals with more than one company and can help you compare monthly incomes from all the different life insurance companies that sell annuities in Canada.
How to buy an annuity from Great-West Life
- Start by completing a Great-West Life annuity quote.
- Receive your Great-West Life Annuity Illustration by email.
- Complete the Great-West Life Annuity Application.
- Complete the transfer form(s).
- The following items are sent to Great-West Life Insurance:
Completing a Great-West Life annuity quote below is the first step in calculating your monthly income based on your personal needs.
Click here to get an Great-West Life Annuity Quote
Once you submit your information, we'll calculate your annuity payout and send you the Great-West Life Annuity Illustration the same day.
After reviewing the annuity illustration, the annuity broker will take down your information and complete the annuity application for you.
The annuity broker will complete the transfer forms that are necessary. Registered funds like your RRSP, RRIF or RPP are transfered from one institution to another using a transfer form. If the funds are coming from a non-registered source the annuity broker will ask you for a cheque that is payable to Great-West Life Insurance.
- Great-West Life Annuity Application
- Great-West Life Annuity Illustration
- Transfer Form (for registered funds) or
- Cheque payable to Great-West Life Insurance (for non-registered funds)
- Void cheque for the payment of the monthly income
- Copy of a government issued photo ID
Your annuity policy will be issued when the registered funds are transferred. Or when the non-registered funds have been cashed.
About Great-West Life Insurance
Great-West Life, together with its subsidiaries, London Life and Canada Life, is a leading Canadian insurer, with interests in life insurance and health insurance, investment, retirement savings and reinsurance business, primarily in Canada and Europe.