What sources of funds can be used to purchase an annuity?
Souces such as registered and non-registered funds
Non-Registered Annuities can be purchased with:
- Savings Account
- Chequing Account
- Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs)
- Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Stocks, Mutual, and Segregated funds outside RRSP's
Registered Annuities can be purchased with:
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Locked-in RSP (LRSP)
- Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF)
- Registered Pension Plan (RPP)
- Life Income Fund (LIF)
- Locked-in Retirement Income Fund (LRIF)
- Restricted Locked-in Retirement Account (LIRA)
- Deferred Profit Sharing (DPSP)
- Prescribed Retirement Income Fund (PRIF)
- Restricted Life Income Fund (RLIF)
GET AN ANNUITY QUOTE RIGHT NOW
Let's start the conversation!
Get a free annuity quote today.
We compare the best annuity rates in Canada! There is no cost or obligation and your privacy is guaranteed.
The Hughes Trustco Group | Website: LifeAnnuities.com | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org