What Source of Funds Are Used To Buy An Annuity?
Registered and Non-Registered Fund Types
For registered annuities:
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Locked-in RSP (LRSP)
- Locked-in Retirement Account (LIRA)
- Registered Pension Plan (RPP)
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF)
- Life Income Fund (LIF)
- Locked-in Retirement Income Fund (LRIF)
- Prescribed Retirement Income Fund (PRIF)
For non-registered annuities:
- Funds in a Savings Account
- Funds in a Chequing Account)
- GIC or Bond
- Stocks or Mutual Funds outside RRSPs
GET AN ANNUITY QUOTE RIGHT NOW
Let's start the conversation!
Call 1-877-842-3863 today to get a free annuity quote.
We compare the best annuity rates in Canada! There is no cost or obligation and your privacy is guaranteed.
Ivon T. Hughes - Annuity Broker
The Hughes Trustco Group | Website: LifeAnnuities.com | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Toll Free: 877-842-3863