Fixed Term vs Life Annuity

Although there are several types of annuities, there’s one key difference: does it have a fixed term or will it guarantee income for your entire life (life annuity)?

If you want a guaranteed income throughout your lifetime, the only option is a life annuity. Or if you only want an income for a certain period, a fixed term annuity is the answer.

Entering retirement at age 65, 30% of men and 40% of women can expect to live beyond age 90. For a couple, the probability that one of the two will live past age 90 is almost 60%.

The choice is yours
When it comes to annuities, everyone’s needs are different. What’s best for you?

Click here to receive a Life Annuity Quote or a Fixed Term Quote.